Engineering & Manufacturing
This is a call out to all Welders looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of another high profile shut down. Work shoulder to shoulder with some of the industry best!
Our client operates 24/7 and almost every hour in the year. This shutdown and upgrade will see your work carry this Penrose based client well into the 2020’s.
We are looking for current Coded welders with any of the following:
– Shutdown experience
– Working at heights
– Confined spaces
– First Aid
– Great attitudes
The are a multitude of positions available and this work is a great opportunity to get exposure to a close nit team that operates NZ wide with many projects in the pipeline for Auckland and surrounding regions.
• $30-42 PAYE per hour (experience dependent) plus all standard employment entitlements.
• Immediate start
• All required PPE provided.
• Be involved in an exciting shutdown in Penrose.
The role requires someone with a strong Health and Safety nous and who is keen to make their mark.
You will be working as part of a large team with a strong H&S focus during the project.
The right people will be able to tick off the following;
• 2980 qualification (ASMEIX experience required).
• Experience in marine works would also be advantageous.
• Fit and capable of excelling in a busy role.
• Strong respect for H&S.
• Drug free.
• Available for a short notice start.
This is a great opportunity to get into this site at the start! Apply now by calling or texting Blake on 027 645 8851 and follow up with your CV/work history by sending it to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org