Transport & Logistics
An excellent opportunity exist for an experienced Class 4 Tipper Driver with one of our highly valued Civil contracting clients who is experience rapid growth. Their range of services include general Civil works – Earthworks, Drainage, Roading, etc. They currently employ over 40 fulltime staff.
We’re looking for an experienced Class 4 tipper Driver to join their awesome team for current and upcoming projects both here in Christchurch and Kaikoura
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years experience driving 6 Wheelers with tipping / spreading experience.
• Although not essential, candidates with WTR Endorsements would be highly favoured as would the ability to use both loaders and excavators to self load
• The Ability to work in a team and flexible when required to work outside of the truck
• Be prepared to work 50 + hour weeks including some Saturdays
• There may be a requirement to stay away from home due to the works being undertaken in Kaikoura, so flexibility around this would be required
• Be highly conscious in regard to Health & Safety within the workplace.
• Would be beneficial if you have previously obtained Constructsafe, though this is not essential as we can help you with this.
In return we offer:
• Competitive remuneration packages
• A strong team environment where everyone has a voice
• Opportunity to gain fulltime employment with a growing company who can provide career progression, training and development within the Civil arena.
You will be required to pass a pre-employment urine drug screen and a Ministry of Justice criminal background check
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org