Machinery, Transport & Construction
We require CNC Machinists for a world renowned manufacturer based in Sockburn.
The Machine shop operates on a unique rotating shift pattern which sees you working a total of 14 days per month with a paid week off every 4 weeks. Opportunity exists to pick up extra shifts if you desire.
Our world renowned client uses a variety of CNC Lathes & Machining Centres to produce high quality parts and components for some of the largest producers of marine & heavy equipment across the globe.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Previous experience in operating CNC lathes & 4th Axis Machine centres.
• Previous experience in the use of Fanuc, Seimens, and/or Heidenhain controllers
• Programming and/or setting experience
• Previous live tooling experience would be beneficial, but not essential
• A relevant trade or NZQA recognized qualification
• Excellent work ethic
• High level of punctuality & reliability
• Physically fit
• Ability to communicate easily and work as part of a team
• Resiliency with that “can do” attitude
What we offer:
• Excellent remuneration
• Fantastic working environment with a forward thinking company
• Opportunity to gain fulltime employment with a leader in manufacturing
Please be aware you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and Ministry of Justice background check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com