Become an integral part of NZ’s most ambitious infrastructure project as a Dogman / Rigger.
– Be a part of building Auckland’s future
– Earn great money and work great hours ($30-35+ph)
– Be trained on the job and up-skilled in your area of work
– Work with a high performing, dedicated team who take your H&S seriously.
We have a role available to start ASAP as a Rigger / Dogman on our client’s CBD site. You will be slinging loads, spotting for various machinery operators, coordinating spoil trucks and ensuring that you and the team are completing all the necessary works safely and efficiently.
This is a job suited to someone who is looking to build their experience and excel in their career.
You will need to;
– Have 3+ years experience in the construction industry
– Hold strong knowledge of excavation and crane operations
– Be physically fit and capable of moderately physical work
– Have excellent communication skills with a variety of people
– Be a team player!
It would be highly beneficial if you held any of the following qualifications;
– WTR endorsement
– Any NZQA Rigging / Dogging qualifications (3789 & 3801 specifically)
To be suitable for this position you must be Drug & Alcohol free – testing will be done prior to placement.
Contact us now to discuss this opportunity further – Lyndon 027 512 6124 and send your CV clicking APPLY.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org