Warehousing / Stores
Our Client is a globally recognised leader in the manufacture of quality machinery & components for the agricultural sector.
They are currently looking for an Engineering Store Person to join their talented team. You will play a pivotal role being the link between external suppliers and the various areas of fabrication, with the timely allocation of parts & incidentals to the manufacturing process to ensure delivery of completed products to their clients is on time as promised.
Daily activities will include:
• Picking parts & incidentals from stock and placing these in job areas for production
• Deliveries & pickups of stock to and from external clients / suppliers
• Accurate data entry of goods / stock received into the ERP system
• Assisting with placement of purchase orders as per the company stock control system
• Assist with stock takes
What you’ll bring to the role:
• A minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in a practical, hands on, high demand environment. Maybe in a plumbing / electrical product outlet or warehouse.
• Old school work ethic with the ability to follow instructions
• Exceptional organizational & prioritizing skills
• Ability to think on your feet solving problems as they arise
• Proven track record of attendance & reliability
• Computer literate
• Good level of fitness – able to lift up to 25Kg
• Exposure to a stock control system such as Kanban would be advantageous, but not essential
• Full, clean drivers licence
What’s on offer:
• Highly competitive hourly rate
• Full induction & on job training
• Opportunity to gain fulltime employment for the successful candidate
You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a Ministry of Justice background check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com