We are looking for a hard working labourer with experience in drainage.
This is a great opportunity for progressing your career within an exciting and ever growing industry with a reputable civil construction company.
The work is fulltime on a fixed term contract with the potential to move to permanent if you are the right fit with the team and are keen to prove yourself.
You will need to be driven and focused when it comes to work, but also be able to get along with everybody.
There will be regular drug testing so please, do not apply if you will not be able to pass one at any point.
To apply for the positions you MUST have the following
• At least FOUR months experience on a construction site completing drainage works
• A reliable source of transport (preferably a FULL driver license)
• A NZ work visa, residency or be a citizen of NZ
• You must be fit as the work may include heavy lifting
• A good command of the English language both spoken and written
If you have any of the following it would be highly beneficial
• Your own Personal Protection Equipment (lace-up steel capped boots, hard hat, gloves etc)
• Your Site Safe Passport
• Any other tickets/qualifications/licenses (Elevated Work Platforms, Confined Spaces etc)
The role is based in Hamilton.
Please apply in the first instance by sending your CV to Niece at email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org