Engineering & Manufacturing
We require Foundry workers for a world renowned manufacturer based in Sockburn.
The Foundry operates on a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern which provides a work life balance second to none, and is either permanent day or nightshift with the opportunity to pick up extra shifts if you desire.
The work is carried out in a hot & dry environment with the role being physically demanding, requiring manual loading of the melting furnace and some use of saws to cut down raw material into easier to handle pieces for loading.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Excellent work ethic
• High level of punctuality & reliability
• Physically fit
• Ability to communicate easily and work as part of a team
• Resiliency with that “can do” attitude
• Previous experience would be advantageous, but the right attitude and fit for the team is uber important.
What we offer:
• Excellent remuneration
• Fantastic working environment with a forward thinking company
• Opportunity to gain fulltime employment with a leader in manufacturing
Please be aware you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and Ministry of Justice background check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org