Health & Safety
Health and Safety Advisor required for a construction site based in West Auckland.
– $35 – 38ph PAYE
– Immediate start for the right person
– Permanent work with one of NZ’s largest construction companies
– Long term project and an employer with huge plans for growth
As the Health and Safety Officer you will be an integral part of the management team ensuring the smooth running and safety of all on site. This will include elements of risk assessment, toolbox and induction processes, supervision and keeping an eye on all "goings-on".
Key attributes of a successful applicant;
– Prior experience in a H&S role within construction (3+ years)
– Advanced knowledge of NZ H&S legislation
– Strong communication skills with people of all backgrounds
– An eye for details & processes
– Any H&S qualifications would be highly beneficial
If you are interested in speaking about this role further please contact Csabi on 027 242 7864 and send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org