Fantastic opportunity with an established, customer-centric civil construction company as a junior quantity surveyor. Learn from the professionals!
Our client is a customer focused civil construction company based in Hamilton with many highly recognizable projects under their belt. They are leading the way in their industry.
Customer satisfaction is the main focus of this client along with using top of the range products, innovative solutions and keeping up with the latest techniques. These are just some of the causes for success and they are now looking for a new team member who shares in their values.
As a Junior Quantity Surveyor you will be required to assist in estimating the cost of construction on projects, forecasting and assisting in the preparation of accurate schedules of quantities (including product, labour and all other relevant costs). You will prepare reports before and during projects showing the running costs of project and visit sites to keep an eye on the goings-on.
This is an amazing chance for you to tail the professionals and learn from your experiences. The team are more than willing to teach and mentor the right person into a highly skilled Quantity Surveyor.
To be a suitable applicant you must be able to tick to following boxes:
– You must be qualified and have at least one years’ relevant experience as a Junior Quantity Surveyor.
– We may consider a new graduate depending on grades and references.
– A positive and eager attitude to learn and grow
– Have fantastic communication skills and speak English fluently
– Have reliable transport and a full class 1 driver’s license
– A Good sense of humour would be advantageous!
Act now!! Grab this opportunity and send your CV to Niece at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 475 0005 with any enquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com