PACKAGING INDUSTRY | MON – FRI: AM SHIFT 0500 – 1530 / PM SHIFT 1530 – 0200 |
$19 – $22 PH | HAMILTON LOCATION
At Advanced Personnel our well-known client in the Packaging industry has asked us to help find their next potential employees to join their team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will be working as part of a dedicated team to ensure that all job requirements are met with agreed scope, quality and time.
You will also be responsible for:
• Loading & unloading print/packaging machines
• Assisting with the setup of printing plates, inks, rotary dies, etc
• Removal and cleaning of tools, as well as general house keeping
• Quality control, throughout the process
• Adhering to all health and safety policies, processes and requirements
To be successful in this role you will have a thorough understanding of machine operating within the Packaging Industry, or ideally come from a production background.
You will also need to:
• Be fit, strong and healthy (there is a lot of heavy, constant lifting
• Have a clean criminal conviction history (case by case)
• Be drug free (pre-employment and random drug testing will be done)
• Provide referee details from your most recent employment
• Have access to a computer (there is a mandatory online HSE induction to complete)
• Complete a numerical, reading a comprehension test
What we offer:
• A designated consultant who will provide support and honest feedback
• A safe and supportive environment to work in
• The opportunity to further develop your skills and experience
• The ability to work in an exciting and fast paced environment
• Competitive pay rates (depending on your experience)
If you believe that you have the right skills, experience and motivation to be successful, then call Jen Perkinson on 027 563 0034, or send your CV through to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org