Become an integral part of NZ’s most ambitious infrastructure project as a Offsider / Spotter.
– Be a part of building Auckland’s future
– Upskilling opportunities
– Travel subsidy options
– Be trained on the job and up-skilled in your area of work
– Work with a high performing, dedicated team who take your H&S seriously.
– Have your work travel subsidised
We have a role available to start ASAP as a Offsider / Spotter for machine operators working in a high pressure environment. You will be responsible for ensuring their safe operations, site set ups and some general labouring if needed.
This is a job suited to someone who is looking to build their experience and excel in their career.
You will need to;
– Have prior experience in the construction industry with some knowledge of excavation works
– Be physically fit and capable of moderately physical work
– Have excellent communication skills with a variety of people
– Be a team player!
It would be highly beneficial if you held any of the following qualifications;
– A full driver licence
– Any NZQA Rigging / Dogging qualifications (3789 & 3801 specifically)
To be suitable for this position you must be Drug & Alcohol free – testing will be done prior to placement.
Contact us now to discuss this opportunity further – Lyndon 027 512 6124 and send your CV clicking APPLY.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com