Summer has started and there is a boom of construction projects taking off in Hamilton! Our client needs an experienced civil Project Manager to help with the workload.
– PAYE or contract
– Competitive market rates
– Work with one of the largest civil companies operating in the Waikato
– Career growth opportunities
As one of a team of Project Managers you will be responsible for the smooth operation of a civil construction site including management of; staff, ordering, deadlines, H&S and more.
This is a full on role best suited to someone who is details driven, able to get along with all members of the team and have good problem solving skills.
Required experience & skills;
– 5+ years in Project Management (pricing, handover, site set up, H&S etc.)
– Strong experience in New Zealand’s civil construction industry
– A good communicator
– Organised and task driven
– Any construction based qualifications would be highly beneficial
– Able to pass a drug test.
If you are keen on taking on a new opportunity and growing your skill s and knowledge with some of the best in the business apply now! You can click APPLY or contact Kate for a chat 027 432 0715
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com