We are seeking a registered Distribution Line Mechanic for our client, a well-known network line management company.
• Generous hourly rate
• A company with strong respect for their staff’s Health and Safety
• Permanent role with a stable company
• Varied working days
Our Hamilton based client prides themselves on their quality of work, service provided and promoting a safe workplace. They are looking for a new Distribution Line Mechanic that shares in these values and is looking for their next, long term career move.
Your days will consist of a variety of tasks including new line building, fault finding and general maintenance of lines servicing a variety of residential and commercial buildings.
This role requires someone who is happy with spending their days on the road in the greater Waikato area.
To be suitable you must:
• Have the appropriate trade qualification
• 3+ years’ proven experience in a similar role
• A full driver licence and drug free
• Be a strong communicator (written and numerical)
Apply now if you are interested. CVs can be directed to Catherina at firstname.lastname@example.org and queries to 07 282 1291 / 021 918 539
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com