Our client, a NZ owned company is seeking a Class 2 Yards Person with a great attitude to work alongside their high performing Morrinsville team.
They are offering:
– A permanent full time position
– Good pay rates dependent on experience
– Opportunities to gain further qualifications and be trained in sales and customer services skills
– Purchasing discount schemes
– Room for future promotion
– A role that uses your whole skill base on a day to day basis
With strong family values and a belief in offering the best service to their customer this client is looking for a team member who shares in their outlook.
Servicing a range of small, medium and large clientele your day will full with activity including:
– Face to face and phone customer services
– Quoting jobs and placing orders
– Stock taking
– Making and loading/unloading the deliveries
This opportunity would suit someone with strong customer services skills and a background in yard work/farming or something similar and a knowledge of Health and Safety.
They are hoping to bring on a person who is keen on growing and advancing their career with a company that takes care of their employees.
So if you think that this opportunity would suit you and your aspirations please apply now. Queries can be directed to 021 918 539.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org