We are looking for a hands-on, hardworking yardsman with experience in the building industry to help out our client’s busy premises.
• Competitive rates, weekly wages, Holiday Pay accruing, Kiwisaver employer contributions
• On-going role with the potential to go permanent for the right person
• Work for a highly recognized and respected brand
• Busy role where no two days are the same
Your role will involve a variety of tasks in our client’s busy timber yard in Hamilton CBD. You will have to be fit and strong as the work will involve loading and unloading materials from trucks, packing orders, operating the forklift and other duties as required.
Health and Safety of our client’s staff and customers is of the utmost importance so any OSH/Health and Safety Qualification would be a huge bonus.
You will need to tick the following boxes:
• Have reliable transport to and from work as required
• Be capable of a physical day’s labour and no on-going ACC issues
• Have your current OSH forklift licence
• Be a fast learner and strong communicator, not afraid to ask questions but will pick up on our clients expectations quickly
• Have some knowledge of the building industry and it’s requirements
• Be able to pass a drug test
An ACC Claims History check may be completed prior to start.
Apply now to get your CV in the running for this great opportunity. All CVs can be directed to Tina at email@example.com or click the APPLY button.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org