Permanent Employment Recruitment
Advance Personnel’s competitive advantage is that we understand and work with clients in multi-disciplined areas across varying industries and types of jobs.
We are sensitive to the size, nature and culture of the organisations we deal with. It is part of our business ethic to get to know as much about your business as possible in order to become a partner with you, and allow our experience and expertise to fully benefit your organisation.
Our stringent screening process ensures that you will get the perfect employee for the job – guaranteed.
Our Permanent Recruitment Services include:
- Face to face consultation for confirmation of job brief
- Assistance (if needed) of job descriptions
- Active database search with one of the most sophisticated databases in NZ
- A targeted advertising strategy, using internet, websites, radio, newspapers and off-shore searches
- Receiving all applications with acknowledgment confirmation to candidates
- Pre-telephone/email screening.
- Interviewing using latest interview techniques
- Skills Assessment and Psychometric Profiles as directed.
- Shortlisted candidates have profiles collated and presented.
- Interviewing of shortlisted candidates – Off site venue is available within Advanced Personnel’s boardrooms if required
- Reference checking
- Drug testing as directed
- Offer of employment to selected candidate
- Contract negotiating.
- Advising all unsuccessful applicants
- 90 day Guarantee of all candidates – if it doesn’t work out we’ll recruit a replacement for you free of charge within the guarantee period
Our Fees & Charges
We charge a Client Assignment fee when you contract us to find someone for you. This is rebated in full when a placement is made.
Our Permanent Placement fee is calculated on a percentage of the commencing annual salary of the successful candidate.
We are also able to let you “try before you buy”. If you employ one of our personnel in a temporary assignment, then after a time decide to take the person on permanently, you will only pay us a percentage of the Permanent Placement fee.
Key Benefits of Using Advanced Personnel to find your Permanent Staff
- Skilled consultants who have vast experience in the industry they are recruiting for
- R.C.S.A. (Recruitment and Consulting Services Association) membership – we follow their strict code of conduct and ethics
- We really value our clients’ well being and best interests
- Have a proven track record of over 25 years experience
- We are the best people to recruit the right personnel for you
- We take all the hassle out of the recruitment process
We consider it our duty to provide our clients with the right person for the right job every time – an employee who can adapt to change, who can meet and exceed expectations and who is ready to make a meaningful contribution to your organisation.